AC Repair in Farmers Branch, TX
As a resident of Farmers Branch, you know that temperatures often hit well above 100 degrees in the heat of the summer. The last thing you want after a day spent at the Community Garden would be to come home to a broken air conditioner on one of those hot days. When you live in Farmers Branch, you need to have a trusted HVAC company that can repair your air conditioner as soon as you need them to.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer quality, affordable AC repair services throughout Farmers Branch and the surrounding areas, and with our 24-hour emergency services, you can receive the help you need at any time. As a family-owned company with over 50 years of service, we strive to provide superior customer service and value.
Contact us today at (972) 890-9818 to learn more about all the cooling services we offer in Farmers Branch!
Common Air Conditioning Problems in the Farmers Branch Area
Air conditioners are relatively reliable systems, but normal wear and tear will eventually cause some components to fail. The most common air conditioning problems include:
- Poor cooling performance
- Startup problems
- Reduced airflow
- Dirty evaporator or condenser coils
- Frozen evaporator
- Thermostat problems
- Clogged condensate drain
- Humidity problems
- Odd noises or smells
- Broken belts
- Compressor or blower motor problems
If you’re experiencing any of the problems listed above or anything else strange with your air conditioner, give us a call immediately. We can find the cause of your air conditioning problems quickly and offer repair options that are reliable and affordable.
For more information on the air conditioning services we offer, give us a call at (972) 890-9818.
Our Air Conditioner Repair Services in Farmers Branch
Regardless of what the problem is with your air conditioner, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help. We offer AC repair services throughout the Farmers Branch area, and we work with a variety of equipment, including:
- Central air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini splits
- Packaged systems
- Air handlers
- Air cleaners, dehumidifiers, and other air quality systems
Our team of professionals is quick, efficient, and available 24 hours a day. We can diagnose and repair your problem in very little time. If repair is not an option due to the age of the system or the availability of components, we also offer complete replacement services.
How to Prevent AC Problems
The most reliable method to avoid unnecessary repair costs is with frequent routine maintenance. At least twice a year, you should schedule AC maintenance and have an HVAC expert:
- Check the refrigerant levels
- Clean the condensate drain and drip tray
- Test the thermostat and verify proper airflow
- Inspect the air conditioning system thoroughly
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils
- Adjust the blower fan belt and clean the fan assembly
- Lubricate blower motor bearings, pulleys, and other moving parts
- Inspect the electrical and safety systems
- Replace or clean the air filter
For more information on our AC maintenance and repair services, contact our team online.
AC Repair FAQs
As a leading heating and air conditioning service in the Farmers Branch area, we receive plenty of questions from homeowners about air conditioner repair, air conditioner maintenance, and more. Here are a few of the most common air conditioning questions we receive:
- Can an air conditioner condenser be repaired? Air conditioning condensers contain a series of copper or aluminum tubes covered in fins to enhance heat transfer. During use, damage from corrosion, impacts, or punctures could create a refrigerant leak. In such tight confines, it can be difficult to effectively repair such leaks and, typically, if one leak is present, there will likely be more, due to corrosion and age. Although repairs can be possible in some cases, often, the most cost-effective and reliable long-term solution is to have an HVAC repair service replace the entire coil. This will eliminate the extra AC repair fees as further leaks are discovered in the future.
- How do I reset my AC unit? Some systems may have “reset” buttons to restart the system after a problem. Refer to the air conditioner’s manual to learn how to use this function. Otherwise, the best way to reset your system is to turn the thermostat up, which shuts the air conditioner off. Then turn the breakers for the system off, wait at least 5 minutes, and turn them back on. Finally, set your thermostat back to its original setting or “cooling” mode. If your air conditioner is still not operating correctly, call a professional for AC repairs.
Are you searching for “air conditioning services near me?” If you live in the Farmers Branch area, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is ready and willing to help with all your heating and cooling needs, including air conditioning repair, furnace repair, heating repair, and more.
Contact us today for heating and air conditioning services in Farmers Branch or the surrounding Dallas metro area!
Looking for Heating Services?
For most of the year in Farmers Branch, you don’t have to worry about heating your home. When winter comes, however, temperatures can drop quickly. If you find out that your heater isn’t working when it gets really cold, we can respond to your issue quickly. We’re available 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
Schedule Emergency AC Repair Service in the Farmers Branch Area
From broken belts to failed compressors, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can handle all your AC repair and maintenance needs, and with our 24-hour emergency services, we are available anytime, day or night. When you’re in need of urgent air conditioner repair, give us a call.
To schedule AC repair services in the Farmers Branch area, contact us at (972) 890-9818 today!