AC Repair in Mesquite, TX
When you’re having problems with your air conditioner in Mesquite, you need help fast. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer quality, affordable AC repair services in Mesquite and the surrounding areas 24 hours a day. As a family-owned company with over 50 years of AC service, we strive to provide superior customer service and value. In addition to air conditioning services, we also provide heating, air quality, plumbing, and drain services.
Never ask “Where can I find AC repair near me in Mesquite?” again! Contact us today at (972) 890-9818 to learn more about all the services we offer in Mesquite.
Things to Consider When You Call for AC Repair in Mesquite
When you call for AC repair, you’ll want to have some basic information about your problem ready so your HVAC contractor can be prepared for the situation when they arrive. Some things to consider include:
- Is this an AC repair emergency? There are many things that can make your situation an emergency, including a complete lack of AC on a very hot day, a refrigerant leak, or AC issues when you have infants or elderly family members in the house. Be sure to let the customer service representative if you think you’re experiencing an emergency when you call!
- How old is your AC unit? If your AC unit is more than 10 to 15 years old, there’s a chance that replacement will be a better option than repair. Let the HVAC technician know how old your unit is so he or she can help you make an informed decision.
- What issue are you having? Your technician will be best able to help you if you describe your AC repair issue thoroughly. Some common air conditioner problems include:
- Air conditioner won’t turn on
- Air conditioning not working in one or all rooms
- Insufficient cooling in one or all rooms
- Water or refrigerant leak
- Air conditioner blowing warm air
Common Air Conditioning Questions
Problems with your air conditioner can be a hassle, especially during the peak of summer. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we receive a lot of air conditioning questions during the cooling season, and here are a few of the most common:
- How do I reset my AC unit? The best way to reset your AC system is to turn the thermostat up or take it off “cooling” mode, then turn the breakers of the system off. Wait 5 to 10 minutes, then turn the breakers on and set the thermostat back to “cooling.” If your system still will not operate properly, it is best to call for air conditioning service for a full diagnosis.
- Why is my air conditioner running but not cooling? A dirty air filter may reduce the airflow enough to prevent proper cooling, and it should be replaced if that is the case. Other causes include dirty condenser or evaporator coils, low refrigerant, or compressor problems, all of which are best handled by a professional AC repair service.
- How much does it cost to replace a central air conditioning unit? The replacement cost for an air conditioning system will depend on the type of system you install, with higher-efficiency units being more expensive. Other factors include as well as the labor costs of the installer, the price of materials, and the amount of additional work necessary, such as installing ductwork or zoning systems.
- Why would my air conditioner stop working? If your air conditioner stops working suddenly, it could be due to a tripped breaker, a clogged condensate drain, or an overheated compressor. Reset the breakers and make sure there is no water standing in the condensate drip tray. If the compressor shut down to due to overheating, try resetting the system. Other causes can include start capacitor, relay, or contactor problems as well as compressor problems or a refrigerant leak. If resetting the system will not solve the problem, it is best to call a professional heating and air conditioning contractor.
If you are searching for “air conditioning repair near me,” look no further. For residents of Mesquite and the Dallas area, Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is the best choice for AC repair services that are cost-effective, reliable, and convenient.
Contact us today for AC repairs in Dallas and Mesquite, TX!
AC Repair in Mesquite & the Surrounding Areas
Whether you need a blower fan belt replaced, a refrigerant leak repaired, or a new compressor installed, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help. We offer AC repair services throughout Mesquite and we work with a variety of equipment, including central air conditioners, air handlers, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, packaged systems, and more.
Our HVAC professionals are quick and efficient and available 24 hours a day. We can have your system operating properly in very little time. If repair is not an option due to the age of the system or the availability of components, we also offer complete AC replacement services.
Do you need AC repair in the Mesquite area? Contact Dial One today!
Signs You Need Professional Mesquite AC Repair
Air conditioners are relatively reliable systems, but normal wear and tear will eventually cause some components to fail. The most common air conditioning problems that indicate AC repair is necessary include:
- Startup problems
- Poor cooling performance
- Reduced airflow
- Dirty evaporator or condenser coils
- Frozen evaporator
- Clogged condensate drain
- Humidity problems
- Odd noises or smells
- Thermostat problems
- Broken belts
- Compressor or blower motor problems
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning we can find the cause of your air conditioning problems quickly and offer repair options that are reliable and affordable. Our Mesquite AC repair technicians are highly trained, knowledgeable and feature the top industry certifications, ensuring a great service experience.
How to Avoid Unnecessary AC Repair Costs in Your Mesquite Home
The most reliable method to avoid unnecessary repair costs is with frequent routine maintenance. At least once a year, you should have an HVAC contractor:
- Inspect the air conditioning system thoroughly
- Replace or clean the air filter
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils
- Check the refrigerant levels
- Clean the condensate drain and drip tray
- Adjust the blower fan belt and clean the fan assembly
- Lubricate blower motor bearings, pulleys, and other moving parts
- Inspect the electrical and safety systems
- Test the thermostat and verify proper airflow
To keep your system operating properly and efficiently, contact our team of Mesquite HVAC contractors at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for your routine maintenance service today!
Call Us Today for 24-Hour AC Repairs in the Mesquite Area
From broken belts to failed compressors, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can handle all your AC repair and maintenance needs—and with our 24-hour emergency services, we are available anytime, day or night.
For an appointment or an estimate, contact us at (972) 890-9818 today!