In the upcoming months, both the state of Texas and the United States as a whole will begin to reopen as the threat of the Coronavirus pandemic hopefully begins to subside. Here at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we are aware that you’re probably ready for things to go back to normal. Fortunately, as an essential service provider, our business has been blessed to be able to continue offering our community exceptional plumbing and HVAC work, even during these tumultuous times. As the country starts to open up again, we will still here to make sure your home service needs are met, while continuing to adhere to our updated COVID-19 safety measures. We know this has been a long, difficult period for everybody, but if we all do our part to safely reintegrate into society, we will come out of it stronger than ever.
Extra precautions we will continue to take for the time being to ensure our technicians and customers remain safe include:
- Plumbers and technicians will continue to have temperatures checked every day and any employees showing Coronavirus symptoms or signs of other illnesses will be strictly prohibited from going out on service calls.
- Team members will continue to wear face masks and respirators to protect customers from contaminants—even if customers choose not to wear masks themselves.
- Our whole crew will wear temporary boot covers, even on jobs that are not particularly dirty, to make sure no bacteria or viruses are being tracked into your property.
- Gloves will also still be worn, guaranteeing that our team does not come in direct contact with any part of your home, and then disposed of in our own waste receptacles, so you never have to worry about us leaving behind a mess.
- Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating will keep providing as many consultations as we can by phone – including for 24-hour emergency service – so that you can continue to practice social distancing and minimize the amount of time you have other people in your home.
Remember, nothing is more important to our plumbing, drain and sewer, and HVAC pros than the safety and well-being of our community! To find out more about how Dial One Johnson is looking out for those we serve, call (972) 362-9797, or click here to request a consultation online.