Camera Pipe Inspection Services in Weatherford, Texas
With dozens of historical homes built in the late 1800s and early 1900s, Weatherford, Texas offers a unique glimpse into the history of Texas and its western heritage. As in many communities with older buildings, Weatherford homeowners have their share of plumbing problems, including drain and sewer system clogs. Although many can be prevented by regular cleaning, maintenance and occasional snaking or auguring, repeated clogging could indicate that there are more serious problems with the drain or sewer system, such as damaged pipes or tree root infiltration.
For the best long-term solution, the cause of the problem must be identified, which can be easily done with a pipe inspection camera. Attached to a long cable, this video camera is inserted into a drain, vent or sewer pipe, allowing a plumber to actually see the problem first-hand, rather making an educated guess about the cause.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we feature the latest video inspection equipment, allowing us quickly inspect and diagnose your sewer or drain problems. We serve homeowners throughout the Weatherford and Parker County areas, and in addition to video camera pipe inspections, we also offer sewer and drain cleaning, maintenance, repair, and installations.
To learn more about our full selection of drain and sewer services, contact our team at 972-890-9818 today!
What Causes Serious Clogs in Weatherford Area Homes
An occasional drain or sewer clog is normal, but if you experience frequent, recurring clogs that require professional drain cleaning services, there is likely a more serious problem, such as:
- Extraordinarily-thick accumulations of grease, hair, waste and paper products
- Accidental flushing of non-flushable items, like moist wipes, hygiene products or toys
- Pipes that are damaged as soil or concrete settles or endures freezing and thawing cycles
- Pipes damaged during installation due to improper backfilling or excess weight
- Pipes that have cracks or other internal damage that restricts flow
- Tree roots that have grown into pipe joints or cracks seeking nutrition
- Vent system that is clogged by leaves, bird nests or other debris
Using our pipe inspection cameras, our team of plumbing professionals at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly find the source of your clogging issue and offer the best repair solutions for your budget and the severity of the problem, such as periodic auguring, relining the pipe in-place, or completely replacing the pipe.
Contact us today to learn more about the causes of clogging and to discuss your repair options!
Early Signs of Drain and Sewer Problems for Parker County Residents
Occasionally, there will be warning signs of major drain problems before your system becomes seriously clogged or starts backing up into your home. These include:
- Sinks, tubs, or other fixtures that drain slowly
- Minor clogs that increase in frequency or severity
- Gurgling, bubbling, or the sound of rushing air when fixtures drain
- Pooling water in the yard, especially near known sewer lines
- Unusual plant growth or coloring
If you notice one or more of these symptoms, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can perform a video inspection of your drain and sewer systems to make sure that they are in good condition, preventing future problems and potential damage to your home.
To schedule a camera pipe inspection, contact our team today!
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for Camera Pipe Inspections in Weatherford, TX
From camera pipe inspections, to the installation and repair of drain systems, sewer lines, water lines, fixtures, and appliances, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help you with all of your home plumbing needs!
Never ask “Where can I find plumbers with video cameras near me?” again! Contact us today at 972-890-9818 to schedule service!