Common Signs You Need Sewer Line Cleaning in Dallas, TX
So let’s talk about sewer line cleaning in Dallas, TX, shall we?
Oh, wait a minute, what’s that? You haven’t talked about your sewer line before? Well, you’re not alone. Homeowners will often know what sewer line can do, but don’t really take it into consideration otherwise until it starts clogging. Just because it’s a common occurrence doesn’t make it any less of a troublesome way of thinking. A sewer line clog can result in your home looking more like a toxic waste dump, with raw sewage coming out of drains and threatening to damage your home. If it sounds gross, then, well, it is.
Such a sad tale of neglect and woe is your sewer line, but there is a chance for you to rewrite the script and ensure you live happily ever after. The answer is with sewer line cleaning in Dallas, TX. Sewer line clogs show no mercy toward your home. They really don’t care. They’ll build up, prevent your most essential fixtures from working, and turn your home into some big practical joke on you in which nothing works and everything is unfortunate (laugh track not included). But regular, professional sewer drain cleaning will effectively remove any nasty clogs so your plumbing system continues to work.
Don’t attempt it yourself though. You don’t have to be a hero in a situation like this. With that in mind, who should you call then? You can’t simply wish upon a star and hope some magical spirit will come along to clean your sewer line. Well, when in doubt, call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for excellent sewer line cleaning in Dallas, TX. We have a team of fully-trained, licensed plumbers ready to provide you with service.
Sewer Line Cleaning in Dallas, TX: When Should You Call Us for Service?
Of course, you can’t just sit there and allow a clogged sewer line run rampant all over your home. You need to call for service immediately and the quickest way to do just that is by identifying the warning signs that there is a problem. While detecting a problem with your sewer line may be difficult because, hey, they’re located underground, there are still some things you can notice in and around your home. If you starting to suspect something is afoot with your sewer line, please call for our sewer line cleaning services after noticing:
- Multiple Clogged Drains: Your toilet is overflowing! Your kitchen sink isn’t working! Bathtubs are clogging! And worst of all, it’s all occurring at the same time! What has turned your home into a house of horrors? The answer is a clogged sewer line. Once your sewer line begins to falter, so does your entire plumbing system. You’ll soon begin facing clogs from all sorts of areas in your home that you would soon start losing track. If it becomes too much, you need to call a plumber at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating who can inspect your entire plumbing system to determine the root of the problem.
- Slowly Draining Fixtures: This is branching off the possibility of clogged drains, but here we go: is your toilet taking longer to flush? Is your shower taking a longer to drain the water from your latest shower? Then it’s a sign that myriad of clogs may be on their way. When it comes to a situation like this, it’s always best to be proactive. If decide to be an early bird, you can stop. Break out the plungers, start drain snaking, and—in case you forgot—call a professional at Dial One for drain cleaning service.
- Unpleasant Odors: Once your sewer line begins experiencing problems, you may begin to smell something nasty in your home. If your home begins to smell like rotten eggs, it’s not the result of some food gone rotten. It’s your sewer line clogging and threatening to leak raw sewage around your home. Of course, this will take away from home atmosphere significantly, especially when you consider that guests probably won’t go near a home that isn’t exactly smelling like a bed of roses.
- Tree Roots: Perhaps you’re the type of person who plants trees on your landscape. That’s okay! But those tree roots can actually threaten the well-being of your sewer line, and the scary part is that they grow into your sewer line without you even realizing it. If your plumbing fixtures are clogging, you may want to call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for video camera inspection service that will help identify any tree roots in your sewer line. Tree roots may grow slowly but if you’re not careful, but they’ll be causing a full-blown sewer line clog before you know it.
- Fluctuating Water Levels: Take a look at your toilet for a second. No, really, take a look. Are you noticing the water level is fluctuating? Well, this could be due to a number of reasons, but never rule out the possibility of a sewer line clog. Water levels that are constantly frequenting between high and low aren’t just a sign of some ghost managing the levels in your toilet. Sewer line clogs may be afoot, so call a professional at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating today for inspection.
- You’ve Gone Too Long Without Drain Cleaning: When was the last time you got drain cleaning from a professional? A year? Two years? Five billion years? It really doesn’t matter how well your plumbing system works; if you’re not maintaining it on a regular basis, you’ll find yourself with trouble on your hands. You should call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating at least once a year for professional maintenance that will eliminate clogs in their earliest stages. Once you receive our maintenance, you’re guaranteed to save long-term money on utility bills.
If you notice any of these signs, the correct response isn’t just to do nothing. You need to take action immediately to get your sewer line fixed or else it will only get worse. We offer 24/7 service, so never hesitate to give a call when you need help. It can mean all the difference between improved home efficiency and a total plumbing disaster.
And, really, why wait? Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating today if you need sewer line cleaning in Dallas, TX, especially when you think your sewer line is on the verge of clogging. We can provide you with sewer repair that keeps your plumbing system safe and home sanitary. You can reach us at 972-890-9818 for more information.