Sewer Pipe Service in Dallas, Texas
Your sewer system is delicate and needs to be properly installed and maintained so that it will continue to run smoothly for as long as possible. That is why it is so vital that you not only understand how your pipe and sewer system works but what problems you might face over the lifespan of the system.
Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has worked on sewer pipes for years. Our trained technicians have a strong history of understanding exactly what kind of issues can arise with pipes and sewer systems, as well as how to quickly and effectively fix them.
Never ask “Where can I find sewer pipe service near me?” again! Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is the Dallas plumbing company you need to know. Contact us now to have your pipes and sewer system repaired!
Sewer Pipes Maintenance
The plumbing in your home is designed to last decades without needing replacement. Even systems that are old today are designed to last—and they will, if they’re properly maintained. But what does maintenance include? When you trust Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to help you with sewer pipe maintenance in Dallas, we:
- Check your pipes for possible leaks and wear
- Check for various chemicals and metals that might leach from your pipes, infecting your drinking water
- Use video inspection lines in the pipes to check for specific problems like cracked connectors or potential clogs
- Test plumbing fixtures including toilets, showers, and faucets
You should have a technician visit your home once a year to do a proper inspection. Sewer maintenance is even more important because a single clog in your sewer line can actually stop up the entire system and cause you untold problems for months to come.
Tips for Homeowners
The good news is that if you take good care of your pipes and sewers you will rarely if ever be faced with emergency repairs. Here are a few tips for customers to follow:
- Keep Grease Away: In the kitchen, set grease aside by placing it in a coffee can or a jar for proper removal. Cooking grease can actually harden once it goes down the drains and become incredibly difficult to remove.
- Don’t Flush Physical Objects: In the bathroom, do not flush anything down the toilet that is not considered toilet safe. The product should say it is toilet or septic safe. If it does not, do not flush it. Even the smallest object can cause the biggest clog.
- Keeps Strainers Handy: Make sure sink and shower drains are complete with strainers. Hair, food, and other debris that go down the drain can cause clogs not only in your traps but in the sewer line. You may not realize until it is much too late, but even when something goes down the drain, it does not always make it to the sewer.
- Perform Regular Cleanings: You should also perform regular cleanings of your drains. Avoid chemicals as they can be caustic to your pipes and dangerous to you and your family, but hot water with vinegar and baking soda is often all you need to clear out some excess build up or backup in your pipes.
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for Pipe & Sewer System Service in Dallas
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for if you need a camera inspection or maintenance for your sewer pipes. We can be in and out and have you back to full operating capacity in no time. Contact us today!