AC Repair in Duncanville, TX
When you’re uncomfortable at home, you want help fast. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we offer quality, affordable 24-hour air conditioning repair services in Duncanville so you never have to wait until the next business day if you’re experiencing an emergency. As a family-owned company with over 50 years of service in the Duncanville area, we strive to provide superior customer service and value. In addition to air conditioning services, we also provide heating, air quality,plumbing, and drain services.
Air Conditioning Repair vs. Replacement
When your Duncanville air conditioner is under-performing, you’re likely wondering whether air conditioning repair or replacement is your best option. For minor issues, a repair can be sufficient most of the time. However, if your unit is old or if you’ve had repeated issues, you may need to consider getting a brand new system to avoid future breakdowns. Some signs that you might need AC replacement include:
- Your unit is more than 10 to 15 years old.
- You’ve had to call for repairs more than once in the last year.
- Your system is having refrigerant issues and uses R-22 (which will no longer be produced beginning in 2020).
- Your system no longer matches the needs of your home or family.
- You want to improve energy efficiency in your home.
Still unsure whether you need a new AC unit? That’s what we’re here for! Contact the experts at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for expert advice and a free air conditioning installation estimate today.
AC Repair in Duncanville & the Surrounding Areas
Whether you need a blower fan belt replaced, a refrigerant leak repaired, or a new compressor installed, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can help. We offer air conditioning repair services throughout Duncanville and we work with a variety of equipment, including central air conditioners, heat pumps, air handlers, ductless mini-splits, packaged systems, and more.
Our HVAC professionals are quick, efficient, and available 24 hours a day. We can have your system operating properly in very little time. If repair is not an option due to the age of the system or availability of components, we also offer complete AC replacement services.
How to Avoid Unnecessary Repairs in Your Duncanville Home
The most reliable method to avoid unnecessary repair costs is getting routine system maintenance. At least once a year, you should have an HVAC professional:
- Inspect the air conditioning system thoroughly
- Replace or clean the air filter
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils
- Check the refrigerant levels
- Clean the condensate drain and drip tray
- Adjust the blower fan belt and clean the fan assembly
- Lubricate blower motor bearings, pulleys, and other moving parts
- Inspect the electrical and safety systems
- Test the thermostat and verify proper airflow
To keep your system operating properly and efficiently, contact our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for routine AC maintenance service!
Call Us Today for 24-Hour AC Repairs in the Duncanville Area
From broken belts to failed compressors, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can handle all your AC repair and air conditioning maintenance needs—and with our 24-hour emergency services, we are available anytime, day or night.
For an appointment or an estimate, call us at (972) 362-9797 today! We also offer air conditioning installation should your system be on its last legs. Our team can recommend whether AC repair or air conditioning installation/replacement is the best choice for you.