Faucet Repair in Cedar Hill, TX
Leaking faucets can be quite a nuisance, causing dripping noises, stained fixtures, and potential messes. But they can also cost you money, by increasing your water bill. To conserve water and keep your bills as low as possible, it is important to repair your leaky faucets as soon as you can.
When you have a problem with your faucet, you can count on our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for fast, affordable faucet repairs. Our professional plumbers can repair all brands and models of faucets, and with our fully-stocked trucks, most repairs can be completed quickly and efficiently. Since 1965, we have been serving homeowners throughout the Cedar Hill and Dallas areas, providing quality plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services.
Is your faucet leaking, suffering from low pressure, or not working at all? Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today at 972-890-9818 for reliable, professional faucet repairs.
Common Faucet Problems & Their Causes
Leaks are the most common complaint when a faucet needs to be repaired, but other problems can occur, as well. Here are some of the most common problems and their causes:
- Reduced pressure or flow – If you have hard water, acidic water, too much iron, or an inordinate amount of sediment, debris could clog the supply lines, valves, or aerator, reducing pressure and flow.
- Sporadic pressure – If your faucet occasionally has sporadic pressure, it could be caused by debris that eventually loosens, causing a pressure spike. It could also be caused a partially-clogged aerator, or by air in the lines due to a plumbing leak.
- Leaks – In most cases, leaks are caused by worn o-rings, washers, or seals. Minerals from hard water, corrosion, or sediment can also cause the faucet to drip, by preventing it from shutting off completely.
- Broken parts – Leaks, low pressure, and other faucet problems can also be caused by loose, worn, or broken internal parts, such as the adjusting ring, washers, packing nuts, or handle screws. External plumbing problems can also cause leaks, such as damaged supply lines or shut-off valves.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, our experts can find the problem and offer the best solutions for your needs.
Contact us today for faucet service in the Cedar Hill area!
Faucet Repair in Cedar Hill
Whether you have a leaky faucet or reduced flow, our professionals at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help. We repair all types of faucets including:
- Bathroom and kitchen sink faucets
- Shower and tub faucets
- Utility sink faucets
- Compression, ball, cartridge, or ceramic-disc faucets
The type of faucet can be identified by the number of handles. Two-handled faucets are typically compression faucets, while single-handle faucets use a ball, cartridge or ceramic disc to control flow.
To schedule faucet repairs, contact us today!
Easy Ways to Conserve Water in Cedar Hill
Besides repairing faucet leaks when you find them, there are several other ways you can reduce your water usage:
- Install aerators to reduce flow while maintaining pressure
- Choose low-flow WaterSense faucets and shower heads
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth
- Take shorter showers, and minimize baths
- Install a water-saving toilet and repair leaks quickly
Contact us today for more water-saving tips!
Schedule Faucet Repair in Cedar Hill
From faucet repairs to plumbing, fixture, and faucet replacements, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can help you with all your plumbing problems in the Cedar Hill area.
To schedule an appointment, contact us today at 972-890-9818!