Heat Pump Services in Cedar Hill, TX
For homes in the Cedar Hill area, heat pumps can be an affordable and reliable solution to both heat and cool your home. If you are considering a heat pump, you need an HVAC company that has the experience and knowledge to care for it effectively.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we have extensive experience with heat pumps and related equipment, and we offer complete installation, repair, and maintenance services for all the common brands and models. We have been serving Cedar Hill and the Dallas area since 1965, and our certified technicians have the knowledge and equipment to handle all your heating and cooling needs.
To schedule heat pump services in the Cedar Hill area, contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning at 972-890-9818 today!
How Do Heat Pumps Work?
During the summer, heat pumps work similarly to a standard central air conditioner. Using a refrigerant inside the evaporator, they absorb heat from your home and release it outside using air blown over the condenser. During the winter, the cycle is reversed, using the condenser to extract heat from the outside air and bring it inside. Because a heat pump only moves heat from one location to the other, instead of creating it, the process is very energy-efficient.
Contact us today to learn more about heat pumps and how they work!
Cedar Hill Heat Pump Installation
Whether you are installing a new heat pump or upgrading from an older model, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can provide a reliable, energy efficient installation. Our process includes:
- Removing the old heat pump, if necessary
- Calculating the heating and cooling loads
- Selecting a system with the capacity and features required
- Installing the condenser, evaporator, air handler, and refrigerant lines
- Installing related equipment, like air ducts, zoning systems, or thermostats
- Charging the system and testing its performance throughly
Our technicians will explain how your new heat pump operates and ensure that the work area is clean and neat before we leave.
For an installation quote, contact us today!
Heat Pump Repair
Heat pumps are generally reliable, but normal wear can cause problems as the system ages. When you need repairs, you can count on our talented HVAC experts at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for fast, reliable service anywhere in Cedar Hill. We can repair most common heat pump problems, including:
- Startup or performance problems
- Reduced airflow or poor temperature control
- Blower motor or fan problems
- Frozen coils or refrigerant leaks
- Water leaks and clogged condensate drains
- Star capacitor or relay failures
- Compressor overheating or failures
- Electrical or thermostat problems
We also offer 24-hour emergency service for repairs that cannot wait.
Contact us today to schedule heat pump repairs!
Heat Pump Maintenance
The best way to avoid problems with your heat pump and minimize your energy costs is through regular preventative maintenance. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we recommended at least two maintenance visits a year, which typically include:
- Cleaning the condenser, evaporator, and air handler
- Replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the condensate drain and tray
- Lubricating moving components like bearings and pulleys
- Adjusting or replacing the blower belt
- Balancing return and supply airflow
- Inspecting the electrical system
- And more…
For complete heat pump maintenance, contact us today!
Schedule Heat Pump Services in Cedar Hill, TX
From basic maintenance to system replacements, call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for quality heat pump services in Cedar Hill.
Contact us today at 972-890-9818 to schedule an appointment!