HVAC Maintenance in the Cedar Hill, Texas Area
From the long, hot summers, to the occasional winter freeze, a dependable HVAC system is a requirement to remain comfortable in all the weather conditions Dallas has to offer. To keep your system ready for bad weather of any type, you need a comprehensive maintenance strategy that ensures it operates efficiently and reliably.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we can help. We offer comprehensive maintenance services for HVAC systems from all the leading manufacturers, and with our certified, professional technicians, you can be sure the job is done correctly. We have been serving homeowners throughout the Cedar Hill area since 1965, and we provide quality plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services that are reliable and cost-effective.
To request HVAC maintenance in your Cedar Hill home, contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning at 972-890-9818 today!
Why Preventative HVAC Maintenance is Important
Without proper maintenance, friction, heat, metal fatigue, and normal wear will cause reductions in the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system, and components will eventually fail, leading to breakdowns and unnecessary service calls. Routine maintenance helps to prevent this, and it can provide several other benefits, including:
- Reduced energy usage
- Lower utility costs
- Fewer unnecessary repairs
- Longer HVAC service life
- Improved comfort
- Better indoor air quality
- Quieter operation
During a maintenance visit, a thorough inspection can reveal potential problems early, allowing them to be repaired before they cause a critical system failure. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we can keep your HVAC system in great condition, with maintenance services performed according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
For more information about our maintenance services, contact us today!
Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance in the Cedar Hill Area
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer HVAC maintenance for a variety of equipment, including central air conditioners, ductless mini splits, heat pumps, furnaces, boilers, and more. A typical maintenance service includes:
- Replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the blower fan and cabinet
- Lubricating bearings and pulleys
- Adjusting the blower belt
- Measuring supply and return airflow
- Testing the thermostat
- Inspecting safety and control systems
- Inspecting electrical contacts, terminals and relays
- Measuring voltage and amperage of motors, pumps, and compressors
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser
- Checking refrigerant levels and pressures
- Inspecting refrigerant lines for leaks
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Measuring coil temperature differential
Furnaces and boilers:
- Cleaning the burners
- Inspecting the flue and heat exchanger for leaks
- Measuring flue gas and carbon monoxide levels
- Testing the ignition system and thermocouple
- Testing gas valves
- Checking boiler water pressures and levels
- Purging air from boiler systems
- Testing water regulators, valves, and manifolds on boilers
Our HVAC maintenance services will help your HVAC system operate more reliably and efficiently, and they will protect the system’s warranty.
Contact us today to learn more about the maintenance process!
Schedule HVAC Maintenance Services in Cedar Hill, TX
An HVAC system is a sizable investment. To make the most of it, be sure top protect your system with regular preventative maintenance services form our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. We serve the entire Dallas area, including Duncanville, Cedar Hill, Midlothian, and more.
To schedule an appointment, contact us today at 972-890-9818!