HVAC Repair in Cedar Hill, TX
Between the extremely hot summers in Cedar Hill, and winters that can often dip below freezing, an HVAC system must be tough and reliable to keep your home comfortable throughout the year. When you do have a problem, you need an HVAC company you can trust for reliable service and fast, effective repairs.
As a family-owned company, you can count on our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to handle all your heating and cooling problems in a quick, professional manner. We have been serving Cedar Hill, TX and the Dallas area since 1965, and our friendly, certified HVAC technicians have extensive experience with all common HVAC equipment, including furnaces, heat pumps, central air conditioners, and more.
For fast, professional HVAC repairs in Cedar Hill, contact us today at 972-890-9818! We serve Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Midlothian, Red Oak, Waxahachie, and the surrounding area.
Sign That Your HVAC System Needs Repairs
Before an HVAC system breaks down completely, there will often be signs of a problem beforehand. These can include:
- High utility costs – When your HVAC system is not operating properly, it may require more energy to keep your home comfortable, increasing your utility costs.
- Performance problems – If your system is not heating or cooling properly, there may be problems like clogged filters, duct obstructions, low refrigerated, dirty AC coils, or dirty furnace burners.
- Startup problems – When the lights dim or the breakers trip as your system starts, it may be an indication that the compressor or blower motor is drawing excessive current.
- Strange noises – Sounds like grinding, screeching, banging, or rumbling could indicate mechanical damage, combustion problems, or damage to the compressor or blower motor.
- Abnormal smells – Musty or sour odors can indicate microbial growth, while burning plastic or smoky smells can indicate electrical or combustion problems.
- Water leaks – Leaking water could indicate a frozen evaporator or clogged condensate drain.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, our HVAC experts can diagnose your HVAC system quickly and offer the most cost effective repair options for your needs.
Contact us today for a system inspection!
Should I Repair or Replace My HVAC system?
If your HVAC system has a major problem, like a damaged heat exchanger, compressor, or blower motor, repairs may not be the best option, especially if your system is over 10 years old. A new system will likely be far more efficient and reliable, saving you money in the long-term. For most other problems, however, repairs will be the most cost-effective choice. Our talented professionals at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can repair nearly any common HVAC problem, including:
- Damaged blower motor belts or system fans
- Frozen AC coils or refrigerant leaks
- Clogged condensate drains
- Failed start capacitors or relays
- Damaged furnace flues or burners
- Failed thermocouple or igniter
- Failed thermostats
- Electrical problems
- Startup or performance problems
- And more…
With our optional 24-hour emergency service, our technicians are available anytime.
Contact us today for fast, effective repairs!
Why Choose Dial One?
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer several benefits for our customers, including:
- Over 50 years of service in the Cedar Hill area
- Friendly, NATE certified technicians
- Available 24/7 emergency HVAC service
- Superior service and workmanship
For repairs that you can count on, contact us today!
Schedule HVAC Repairs in Cedar Hill, TX
Whether you live near Cedar Hill State Park or along Belt Line Road, you can trust our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for quality, reliable HVAC service and repairs anywhere in Cedar Hill.
Contact us today at 972-890-9818 to schedule an appointment in your home in Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Midlothian, Red Oak, Waxahachie, or the surrounding area.