Heater Replacement in Dallas
Heater Installation Experts in Cedar Hill, TX
Texas isn’t often associated with cold temperatures, but our area can get very chilly during the winter. In order to keep your home warm and comfortable, you need a reliable and efficient heating system. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we can replace your existing furnace, boiler, or any other component that’s not keeping up with the demands of your family or company. Even if you’ve kept your heating system in tip-top shape for as long as you’ve had it, sometimes a replacement is the best option for both your comfort and your budget.
If you’re not sure that a replacement of your furnace, boiler, or heat pump is in your best interest, one of our technicians can visit your property and provide an analysis of your heating system. They’ll carefully evaluate and test each component to see whether a repair or replacement is your best option.
For more information on our heater replacement services in Cedar Hill and throughout the Dallas metro area, contact us today!
Heating System Upgrades
If your heating system has been in your home for quite some time, a replacement can provide your property with a wide range of benefits. It’s normal for the parts in older systems to degrade over time, lowering efficiency and increasing the need for repairs.
Modern heating systems offer a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Lowering your energy bills
- Improving your overall comfort
- Reducing your need for repairs
- Making maintenance easier
- Offering you peace of mind
- Improving your indoor air quality
Your heating system uses many of the same components as your cooling system, including air ducts, ventilation, and insulation, meaning improvements to your heating will also benefit your cooling. Our technicians have extensive knowledge of the latest and greatest heating technologies, and they will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
When to Replace Your Heating System
Waking up to a cold house on an early winter morning can be a rude awakening. You’re used to your heating system keeping your home comfortable throughout the night. What do you do when all the minor problems that you’ve easily fixed in the past, like a tripped breaker or clogged filter, aren’t solving the issue?
If you’re experiencing one or more of the following issues, it may be time for a replacement:
- A broken component: One of the more common examples is a furnace with a cracked heat exchanger, a problem that could cause poisonous carbon monoxide gas to leak into your home.
- Your system is aged out: The constant expansion and contraction of parts in a heating system means that most components have a limited lifespan. For furnaces, it’s up to 20 years, but can be as little as 13 years for hot-water radiators. Old parts will break often and operate inefficiently.
- Making repairs is cost-prohibitive: As parts age, they require repairs more and more often, and these repairs often come with a heavy price tag. At a certain point, the overall costs of making repairs will exceed the costs of replacement. A technician can help you figure out when you hit this point.
Choose Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating
Whether you need to replace a single component or overhaul your entire heating system, the professionals from Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating will make your entire experience as easy as possible.
To schedule heater replacement services in the Dallas area, give us a call at (972) 362-9797 today.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.