Tankless Water Heaters
You rely on hot water many times of day for a wide range of uses including showering, washing dishes, and cooking hot meals. After all, you expect access to hot water when you need it for as long as you want it, and your water heater is what makes that possible. If you’ve started have started to have problems with your tankless water heater or if you think it may be time to look into getting a new one, you need to take the selection process seriously.
Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help with any service you may need on your tankless water heater. We can repair and install Ruud, Lockinvar, GE, Rheem, AO Smith, Bradford White, and Whirlpool. We have a staff full of experts who can advise you on the different models of water heaters we offer and help guide you in the right direction as you get closer to making a decision.
How Can Our Tankless Water Heater Service Help You?
Today tankless water heater models are better than ever, and you’ll definitely want to take advantage of it. Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning now and reap the following benefits for our service:
- Installation of the latest water heating model
- Quick, durable repair to ensure the highest level of performance
- Quality maintenance that extends the lifespan of your water heater
- Personable customer service that aims to meet all of our needs
- Fair pricing to give you better water heating for your buck
If you want to land the perfect tankless water heater, your best bet is to work with a professional at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to determine exactly how much hot water your household uses on a regular basis and at peak times. Then you can make an informed decision about which type of tankless water heater is right for you.
Determining Water Heater Tank Size
One important element to consider when examining your tankless water heater options is how large of a tankless you need. Tankless water heaters maintain a reserve supply of hot water that you can then tap into when you need hot water for something anywhere in your home. Because of this dynamic, the size of the tank your water heater has will directly affect how much hot water you can use at a time. Here are a few things to note:
- Consider Hot Water Demands: To pick the right sized tank, you must know the maximum amount of hot water your family will use at any given time. If you live alone, then a smaller water heater will do just fine. However, if you live with family, then its important to consider the hot water needs of everyone in your family and the fixtures that will be used.
- Consider Pricing: Having more extensive hot water needs does not necessarily mean that you should just pick the biggest tank either. The larger the tank, the more expensive the water heater—you don’t want to spend more than you need to. You need water heating that can supply you and your family with a sufficient amount of hot water while also saving you tons of money.
- Consider Energy Efficiency: The initial cost of the unit is not the only thing you need to worry about. Keep in mind that the water heater will be using fuel to keep the water in the tank at the right temperature at all times. If you have a larger tank, your water heater will need more energy to keep the water hot. Pay attention to the respective energy efficiency ratings of the tankless water heaters you are considering. Most modern models are quite energy efficient, but it’s worth paying attention to because it can help you save more money in the end.
Dial One Plumbing offers a great line up of quality tankless water heaters for you to choose. We can help you examine your options to find the best product, and we provide full hot water heater installation, maintenance and repair services to homes all over the local area.