Air Conditioning Services in Cedar Hill
Helping Dallas Residents Keep Their Cool
In the Dallas area, air conditioning is a necessity throughout much of the year. With such strenuous use, problems are far more likely to occur, even with regular preventative maintenance. When the worst happens, it is a good idea to be ready with an HVAC repair company that you can trust for all your air conditioning services.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, our family-owned company has been serving the Dallas area since 1965. We provide a variety of air conditioning services, including:
Our HVAC repair professionals are knowledgeable, experienced, and certified, and they can help you with your most difficult AC problems.
To learn more about our air conditioning services in Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Midlothian, Red Oak, Waxahachie, and the surrounding areas, contact our team today!
AC Maintenance to Encourage Top Performance
Regular preventative air conditioning maintenance can help to avoid most air conditioning problems while keeping your cooling costs to a minimum and extending the life of your system.
Our maintenance services typically include things like:
- Changing the air filter often
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils
- Inspecting the refrigerant lines and ensuring there is a proper charge
- Cleaning the air handler and blower fan
- Lubricating pulleys and blower motor bearings
- Measuring compressor and blower motor amperage
- Cleaning the condensate drain and drip tray
- Inspecting the electrical system and any safety systems
- Testing thermostat function
- Measuring airflow at supply and return ducts
All these steps should be performed at least twice a year. Our Dallas-area HVAC repair technicians can perform all your routine maintenance and will inspect your air conditioning system for anything that may cause future problems.
Reliable AC Repair Services
Even with a perfect maintenance record, normal wear and tear can cause certain components to fail, such as blower motor belts or the brushes in system fans.
Our team can repair nearly any common air conditioning problem, including:
- Damaged or worn blower fan belts
- Clogged condensate drain
- Faulty compressor run capacitor
- Breakers or safety switches that trip often
- Refrigerant leaks
- Frozen evaporator coil
- System fan failure
- Blower motor failure
- Compressor problems
- Unidentified noises or odors
We will inspect your air conditioner, identify the problem, and offer solutions that are both reliable and affordable. If repair is not an option, we also offer replacement services, and if your problem happens outside of business hours, we provide 24-hour emergency AC repair service.
Time to Replace Your AC System?
Some problems are just too severe or costly to repair, such as major corrosion in the condenser or a failed compressor on an older system. When this is the case, our team offers complete AC replacement services, from removing the old system to load calculation, system sizing, and installation.
We can install a variety of AC equipment, including:
- Central air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Ductless mini-splits
- Packaged systems
With a new air conditioning system, you can experience better comfort, greater efficiency, and improved reliability.
Tips for Choosing an HVAC Contractor
Choosing the right AC company for your needs can be overwhelming, and you don’t want to make the wrong decision when you need help fast.
Take some time before you need service to consider the following factors:
- Recommendations: Obtain referrals from friends or neighbors who have been in similar situations before. They should be able to recommend a technician or HVAC company they know will do a great job for you. Regardless of how highly someone recommends a contractor, however, you should still consider personally interviewing them.
- Experience levels: Experience in the industry is another important factor that you must check. Get to know how long the contractor has been in the industry and how long they have dealt with similar issues. Experienced HVAC technicians are most likely to know how to handle your specific project.
- Cost of services: Before you hire an HVAC technician, it is important to evaluate how much they charge for their services. Rates will differ depending on the quality of work, experience, and the type of fee charged (hourly vs. flat-rate). Evaluate quotes from different heating and air conditioning companies and then determine which one is more reasonable with respect to the scope of your project. Keep in mind that if one quote is much higher or much lower than the others, you may want to question why that is.
- Licensing: Most importantly, before settling for any service provider, you should request to see their licensing documents and insurance bond. Licensing will help you separate reliable HVAC companies from others while the provision of insurance-covered services will protect you in case of damages done during the project. You can also check the license number given to know if there are any cases filed against that contractor.
- Reputation: The reputation of the contractor in the industry will tell you a lot about their services. Read reviews from past customers to get a sense of whether customer satisfaction is important to the company. If it is established that most people have a good opinion of the contractor, their services are most likely to be of good quality.
Let Us Help You
Whether you have a major system problem, or just need some preventative maintenance, you can trust our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for all your air conditioning needs in Cedar Hill.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.