Emergency HVAC Services in Dallas
Fast, Effective HVAC Repairs in Cedar Hill & Nearby Areas
Between the long, hot summers in Dallas and winters that can occasionally be quite cold, a reliable HVAC system is crucial for your comfort. When you have a problem with your heating or cooling system, you can count on our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for help anytime, day or night.
We offer 24-hour emergency HVAC service throughout the Dallas area. Our expert technicians can diagnose and repair many HVAC problems on the first visit, and we stock the most common replacement parts to make the repair process as efficient as possible. Since 1965, we have been proudly helping homeowners and businesses by providing quality plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services.
Frantically searching for “emergency air conditioner repair near me”? Call our experts at (972) 362-9797 anytime for reliable 24/7 emergency HVAC services in the Dallas area!
24/7 Emergency AC Repair
When Dallas starts to heat up, air conditioners are often running around the clock. Problems can happen at any time, and when your air conditioner breaks down, our experts at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can be there for fast, professional repairs.
Call us immediately if you notice any of the following:
- The air conditioner fails to turn on
- The system is cycling on and off frequently
- Breakers or safety circuits are tripping often
- The evaporator or refrigerant lines are frozen
- There are water or refrigerant leaks
- The compressor is making grinding, screeching, or screaming noises
- There are unusual sounds, vibrations, or smells
- Electrical terminals are hot, arcing, or emitting smoke
Emergency Furnace Repair
When cold weather arrives, a reliable furnace not only keeps you comfortable but also protects your home in the event of freezing temperatures.
Bring in our experts if you notice any of the following furnace or heating system problems:
- Excessive smoke or combustion problems
- Pilot light or electronic ignition failures
- Yellow flames instead of blue
- Alarms from carbon monoxide detectors
- Cracks in the heat exchanger or flue leaks
- Unidentified smells, sounds, or vibrations
- Arcing, hot, or smoking electrical contacts
- Reduced heat output or complete system failures
Emergency Heat Pump Repairs in the Dallas Metro Area
Because they provide both heating and cooling, heat pumps are used year-round and may break down anytime. When your heat pump fails, our experts can help day or night with our 24-hour emergency heat pump services.
It may be time to call in the experts if you notice issues such as:
- Startup, heating, or cooling problems
- Frequent cycling or tripped breakers
- Frozen coils or water leaks
- Refrigerant leaks
- Electrical or safety circuit problems
- Unusual noises, smells, or vibrations
Whether it is the middle of the night, a weekend, or a holiday, you can count on Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for quality 24-hour emergency HVAC repairs anywhere in the Dallas area.
For emergency HVAC services in Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Midlothian, Red Oak, Waxahachie, and the surrounding area, contact us today!
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.