Heat Pump Services in Dallas
Energy Efficient Home Comfort in Cedar Hill & Beyond
For homes in the Dallas area, heat pumps can be an affordable and reliable solution to both heat and cool your home. If you are considering a heat pump, you need an HVAC company that has the experience and knowledge to care for it effectively.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we have extensive experience with heat pumps and related equipment, and we offer complete installation, repair, and maintenance services for all the common brands and models. We have been serving Cedar Hill and the Dallas area since 1965, and our certified technicians have the knowledge and equipment to handle all your heating and cooling needs.
To schedule heat pump services in the Dallas area, call us at (972) 362-9797 today! We serve Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Midlothian, Red Oak, Waxahachie, and the surrounding areas.
How Do Heat Pumps Work?
During the summer, heat pumps work similarly to a standard central air conditioner. Using a refrigerant inside the evaporator, they absorb heat from your home and release it outside using air blown over the condenser. During the winter, the cycle is reversed, using the condenser to extract heat from the outside air and bring it inside. Because a heat pump only moves heat from one location to the other instead of creating it, the process is very energy-efficient.
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
Whether you are installing a new heat pump or it’s time for a heat pump replacement, Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can provide reliable, energy-efficient heat pump installation services.
Our process includes:
- Removing the old heat pump, if necessary
- Calculating the heating and cooling loads
- Selecting a system with the capacity and features required
- Installing the condenser, evaporator, air handler, and refrigerant lines
- Installing related equipment, like air ducts, zoning systems, or thermostats
- Charging the system and testing its performance thoroughly
Our technicians will explain how your new heat pump operates and ensure that the work area is clean and neat before we leave.
Repair Services You Can Trust
Heat pumps are generally reliable, but normal wear can cause problems as the system ages. When you need repairs, you can count on our talented HVAC experts for fast, reliable service throughout the community.
We can repair most common heat pump problems, including:
- Startup or performance problems
- Reduced airflow or poor temperature control
- Blower motor or fan problems
- Frozen coils or refrigerant leaks
- Water leaks and clogged condensate drains
- Star capacitor or relay failures
- Compressor overheating or failures
- Electrical or thermostat problems
We also offer 24-hour emergency service for repairs that cannot wait.
Make the Most of Your System
The best way to avoid problems with your heat pump and minimize your energy costs is through regular preventative maintenance.
Our team recommends at least two maintenance visits a year, which typically include:
- Cleaning the condenser, evaporator, and air handler
- Replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the condensate drain and tray
- Lubricating moving components like bearings and pulleys
- Adjusting or replacing the blower belt
- Balancing return and supply airflow
- Inspecting the electrical system
Schedule Heat Pump Services Today
From basic maintenance to heat pump replacements, Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating provides quality heat pump services in the Dallas area.
Contact us today to get started with an appointment!
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.