Dallas Indoor Air Quality Services
Improving Your Indoor Air in Cedar Hill & Nearby Areas
It is no secret that there are numerous pollutants in the air outside, but it may come as a surprise to learn that the air inside of homes and commercial buildings is frequently much more polluted—as much as 10 times more, according to some studies. Given how much time the average person spends indoors, having clean, fresh air to breathe becomes even more important. Extended exposure to the various chemicals, allergens, and particulate matter in the air can cause or aggravate allergy attacks as well as more serious respiratory conditions, particularly for those who have weaker immune systems.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, our team of indoor air quality experts in Dallas is here to help. Based in Cedar Hill, our knowledgeable team can install and service a wide range of products that ensure the air you breathe is as clean as possible.
There are numerous kinds of contaminants commonly found indoors that can be addressed with indoor air quality systems, such as:
- Particulates like pollen, dust, or mold
- Harsh chemicals from cleaning products
- Illness-causing bacteria
- Carbon monoxide
- Unwanted odors
If you think your home or business could benefit from improved air quality, we invite you to contact us today. We can help you choose the best system for your needs.
Types of Indoor Air Quality Systems
We begin our services by conducting a thorough test of the property, as well as discussing specifics with the property owner, to determine what exactly needs to be addressed. From there, we will make our recommendations, as different types of contaminants require different systems to combat them.
Some of the most common systems include:
- Air cleaning systems: More thorough than your average filter but operating on the same basic principle, these systems are used to remove particulate matter from the air. There are many different types, ranging from media filters to intensive HEPA filtration.
- UV lights: These options address what filtration cannot—biological contaminants. Harmless to people and pets, UV systems target the kinds of organisms that cause mold, bacteria growth, and more.
- Dehumidifiers: Controlling the humidity in your home helps to prevent the growth of mold and reduce the presence of dust mites.
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating Today
When you need a breath of fresh air in your home or business, our team is here to help. Our Dallas indoor air quality experts are committed to offering a top-quality customer service experience from start to finish!
Schedule an estimate by calling us at (972) 362-9797. We serve the entire Dallas metro area from locations in Dallas, Cedar Hill, and Midlothian.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.