Authorized Trane Dealer in Cedar Hill, TX
Installing, Repairing & Servicing Trane HVAC Systems
In Dallas, a quality HVAC system is important to remain comfortable through the variable weather our area has to offer. As an HVAC industry leader, Trane has been manufacturing high-quality heating and air conditioning equipment since 1885. With a selection of products that includes furnaces, heat pumps, central air conditioners, and more, it is easy to find a Trane HVAC system that will meet your needs.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, as a local Trane dealer, we are proud to feature reliable, energy-efficient heating and cooling solutions from our partners at Trane. As a local dealer of Trane HVAC products, we can help find the perfect HVAC solution for your home and provide a professional, energy-efficient installation. Since 1965, we have been providing quality plumbing and HVAC services throughout Cedar Hill and the greater Dallas metro area.
Are you considering a new HVAC system? Looking for a local Trane dealer “near me” in Dallas? Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating at (972) 362-9797 to learn about our Trane HVAC products!
Trane Air Conditioners & Cooling Products—Installed by a Local Trane Air Conditioner Dealer
Trane air conditioners offer cost-effective, energy-efficient cooling, with corrosion-free aluminum condenser coils. Available features like two-stage cooling, variable-speed compressors, and advanced sound insulation improve comfort and efficiency. At Dial One, our Trane air conditioning systems include:
- Trane central air conditioners– From the cost-effective XR13 that offers up to 14.5 SEER to the impressive XV20i True Comfort that offers 22 SEER, you can find the perfect balance of price and performance with the full line of Trane air conditioners.
- Trane packagedair conditioners– With the Trane XL14c and the XL15c, you can enjoy comfortable air conditioning in a compact, single package, featuring performance ratings of 14 to 15 SEER.
- Trane ductless systems– Trane offers both single and multiple-zone ductless systems, with a variety of components that can be matched to create systems of up to 20 SEER, or even higher, with optional heating available.
- Trane heat pumps – From the XR14 that is rated at 14 SEER to the 20 SEER XV20i Variable Speed, Trane heat pumps offer energy-efficient cooling as well as heating.
Wondering where to buy Trane air conditioners in the Dallas metro area? Contact us today to learn more about working with a local Trane air conditioner dealer!
Trane Furnaces & Heating Products—Installed by a Local Trane Furnace Dealer
Trane heating systems include furnaces with features like variable-speed blowers or modulating combustion systems to increase efficiency and comfort, as well as heat pumps and ductless systems that provide both heating and cooling. At Dial One, our Trane heating systems include:
- Trane furnaces– From the cost-effective XB80 with an AFUE of 80 percent to the XC95m modulating furnace with an AFUE of 97.3 percent, we offer Trane furnaces that work well with any budget.
- Trane heat pumps – With great models like the XR14, XR16, and the XV20i, Trane heat pumps come in configurations to heat and cool homes of any size.
- Trane ductless systems– Available in single and multi-zone configurations, Trane ductless systems offer up to 10 HSPF and 20 SEER.
Looking for information about Trane furnace prices? Trust your local Trane furnace dealer for an installation quote, contact us today!
How Long Do Trane HVAC Systems Last?
The answer depends on what type of system you have—air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps all have different life expectancies. Generally, HVAC systems last 15-20 years before total system failure becomes likely. If you haven’t kept up with regular maintenance on your system, your system’s expected lifespan is much lower. Checking the manufacturer’s warranty can help provide insight into the expected lifespan of your particular unit.
Trane HVAC Repair & Replacement in Dallas
Are you looking for a Trane expert to repair or replace your current system? Dial One can help. As Trane dealers, we know your Trane air conditioner or heating system better than most HVAC contractors and can get to the root of your problem quickly. If you need a new part or a new system entirely, we can order one quickly—or we might even have it on hand! Don’t hesitate to call us when you need Trane air conditioner repair or service.
For Trane furnace and air conditioner sales and service in the Dallas area, contact Dial One!
Why Choose Dial One for Trane HVAC Products in Dallas?
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we strive to provide the best available products and services, and we offer:
- Over 50 years of service in the Dallas area
- Experienced, certified HVAC professionals
- Prompt, professional service
- Straightforward, up-front pricing
Looking for local Trane authorized dealers “near me” in Dallas?Contact us today to learn more! We serve Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Midlothian, Red Oak, Waxahachie, and the surrounding area.
Schedule Trane HVAC Installation or Repair in Dallas
For quality Trane products and superior installation services in Cedar Hill and throughout the Dallas metro area, you can count on Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating.
For an appointment or a free estimate on HVAC installation, contact us today at (972) 362-9797!
Our Service Area
We install, repair, and service Trane air conditioning and heating products in Cedar Hill, Midlothian, Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Mesquite, Red Oak, DeSoto, Duncanville, and many other cities throughout the Dallas, Texas metro area.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.