AC Repair in Lancaster, TX
Reliable AC Installation, Replacement & Maintenance
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we have been serving the Lancaster area since 1965 and offer a variety of air conditioning services, including AC installation, AC replacement, AC repair, and regular maintenance. Our Lancaster AC repair professionals have extensive training, the latest industry certifications, and experience with all common types of HVAC equipment. And with our 24-hour emergency AC repair service, you can rest assured someone is always available to help.
Check out our:
You’ll never have to search “AC repair near me” in Lancaster again! To schedule a service, call (972) 362-9797 today or contact one our techs online!
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
Your air conditioner works hard all year round because let’s face it, this is Texas. Before you’re caught in the sweltering heat without an AC, check in with your cooling unit to ensure it’s working as well as it could be. Usually your air conditioner will show signs of wear and tear. By catching this early, you can save yourself money and comfort by avoiding costly repairs.
Common signs your air conditioner needs repair include:
- Air conditioner is blowing out warm air
- The unit won’t turn on
- The thermostat isn’t working
- AC frequently cycles on and off
- AC is making strange, screeching noises
- You smell gas or foul odors
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important you content one of our skilled technicians for reliable AC repair in Lancaster, TX. We accurately diagnose the issue before creating lasting solutions.
What to Tell Your HVAC Contractor When You Call for AC Repair in Lancaster
There are several factors that will affect what type of help your AC repair technician will provide and the timeline in which they provide it.
Information that will help your AC technician:
- Is this an AC repair emergency? If it’s extremely warm outside and your air conditioner has completely broken down, or if you have young children or elderly family members in your home, you can’t wait long for service. Be sure to let the representative know when you call!
- How old is your AC unit? This is important to know as it’ll help you and your AC repair technician decide whether AC repair or replacement is your best option.
- What issue are you having? Help your AC contractor by describing the problem. Whether your AC won’t turn on, it’s not cooling the whole house, or it just refuses to turn on, this information will give your tech an idea of what’s going on.
Lancaster AC Replacement & New AC Installation
The average lifespan of an AC unit is 15 to 20 years. However, how well you maintain the unit, how much you use it, and the weather conditions in your area all effect how long it lasts as well. If you find yourself spending more money trying to fix your AC than it would cost to replace it, it’s time for a new AC.
What you get from our AC replacement and installation services:
- Remove the old AC unit, if necessary
- Perform a cooling load calculation
- Select an appropriate system
- Install the condenser unit, air handler, refrigerant lines and electrical lines
- Install ductwork, if necessary, and accessories like thermostats or zoning controls
- Charge the refrigerant and test the system
We will help you select the best type of system for your need and budget, with the features you desire, like zoning, variable-speed blowers or programmable thermostats. We work with all common AC equipment, including central air conditioners, ductless systems, heat pumps, packaged systems, and more.
AC Maintenance To Help Avoid Costly AC Repairs
Regardless of the age of your air conditioning system, it requires regular maintenance before the heating season and the cooling season to stay running efficiently and to prevent problems in the future. This includes steps like:
- Replacing the air filter regularly
- Cleaning the condenser coils and outdoor unit
- Cleaning the air handler and evaporator coils
- Inspecting the refrigerant lines for leaks and verifying the charge
- Inspecting the electrical and safety systems
- Cleaning the condensate drain
- Testing the thermostat and control systems
Dial One can handle all your AC maintenance needs in Lancaster, from Danieldale Road to Bear Creek Road and beyond. When it comes to your home and comfort, don’t just trust anyone. Contact Dial One Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling for quality services you can’t find anywhere else.
Stay cool all year round with our reliable AC services in Lancaster, TX. Call (972) 362-9797 today!
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.