Plumber in Midlothian, TX
Plumbing Services Backed by 55 Years of Experience
Whether a home is just a few years old, or several decades, it can develop plumbing problems as components wear, materials age, and systems fail. When you need a Midlothian plumber, look no further than Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating. We are a family-owned company that has been providing quality plumbing services throughout the Midlothian and Dallas areas since 1965. We offer a variety of plumbing repair, maintenance, installation, and replacement services, including:
- General kitchen plumbing and bathroom plumbing services
- Pipe installation and replacement
- Plumbing inspections and maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer cleaning
- Water, sewer, and drain repair
- Fixture installation and repair
- Gas leak repair
- Toilet installation and toilet repair
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Leak detection
- Slab leak repairs
- Video camera pipe inspection
- Commercial plumbing services
With over 50 years of service in the Midlothian area and a team of experienced and dedicated professionals, you can trust us for all your plumbing needs, from drain cleaning and gas leak repair to water heater installation and pipe installation.
Plumbing Repair in Midlothian
Plumbing problems that are not repaired quickly can cause expensive water and mold damage in your home, while also increasing your water bill and disrupting your schedule. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we have the tools, experience, and knowledge necessary to quickly diagnose and repair most common plumbing problems, including simple ones, like clogged toilets, and more complex problems, like slab leaks.
To prevent extensive damage to your home, it’s important to be proactive about your plumbing. Rather than wait for disaster to strike, you can stay ahead of the curve by paying attention to your pipes and fixtures.
Signs your plumbing needs repair include:
- Discolored pipes – It’s natural for pipes to rust over time. But pay attention to the joints of your pipe and see if there’s discoloration there. If there is, it could mean moisture is present. Leaks, build-ups, or other reasons can cause this. It’s important to have it checked out before the pipe bursts or breaks.
- Foul odors – If you smell sewage odors around your home, it means there might be a sewer leak or problem with your septic tank. Don’t wait to get repair, since waste water carries bacteria and waste that can hurt your home and health.
- Increased water bills – If you noticed a spike in your water bill without changing your water usage, it can mean you have a leak. Leaks require immediate attention because if left unchecked, they can cause extensive water damage and worse.
- Cloudy or discolored tap water – If your tap water is brown or filled with little particles, it’s important to call a plumber. This can mean backlflow issues or a problem with your sewer line.
Plumbing Installation & Replacement: Water Heaters, Pipes, Toilets & More
Whether you need a pipe replaced in your current home, or you need to install a plumbing and drain system in a new home, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can help. Our plumber scan install and replace a variety of plumbing components, including pipes, toilets, sinks, tubs, water heaters, sump pumps, and more. We provide up-front pricing and can walk you through the process, explaining what needs to be done and why.
24 Hour Emergency Plumbing Services in Midlothian
Plumbing problems can happen at any time, and when you need a plumber, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can help. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing repair services, which are available nights, weekends, and even many holidays. When you need help, our team will be there!
Call Today for Plumbing Service in Midlothian, TX
Major or minor, when you have a problem and need a reliable plumber in Midlothian, you can trust our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for help with all your plumbing needs. We also provide complete air conditioning and heating services, as well as indoor air quality and commercial services.
Contact us today at (972) 362-9797 for a plumber in Midlothian!