Water Heater Repair in Midlothian, TX
Replacements & Installations for Tank & Tankless Water Heaters
Does your water heater need repair or need to be replaced? Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating is here for you! Our skilled plumbers have the tools and training to provide exceptional water heater services in Midlothian. We work hard to ensure you enjoy warm water all year round.
Call (972) 362-9797 today to schedule a service. Ask about our financing options!
Common Water Heater Problems We Repair
Hot water is a staple in any functioning household. From washing the dishes to taking warm showers, it’s essential for your comfort. If your water heater starts acting up, it’s important to get the repairs you need. The best way to avoid costly projects is by catching signs of water heater troubles early.
Common water heater issues we repair include:
- No hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Pilot light gone out
- Leaking water heater tank
- Fluctuating temperatures
- Leaking or cracked pipe
- Water heater making strange noises
- Want to move water heater to other location
- Want to replace water heater with a different type
If you’re experiencing any of the issues above, call us now for Midlothian water heater repair!
Midlothian Water Heater Installation & Replacement
The average water heater lasts for about 8 to 12 years. After this time, the constant wear and tear of use can cause the system to start breaking down. If you find yourself constantly calling a plumber for repairs, it might be time to replace your water heater.
We offer installation and replacement services for the following water heaters:
- Conventional storage water heaters: This is your average type of water heater. It comes equipped with a storage tank which has heated water reserves.
- Tankless water heaters: This type of water heating heats the water through fuel sources in the home. Since there is no storage tank, it can take up significantly less space in your home.
- Heat pump water heaters: These water heaters are perfect for energy efficiency. They transfer a small amount of heat, from one section to the next.
- Solar water heaters: This type of water heating is also energy-efficient and relies on the power of the sun to generate electricity or heat.
- Tankless coil and indirect water heaters: These systems are unique rely on other systems in the home to heat the water.
What is a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters are a space-saving, cost efficient alternative to regular tank water heaters. They provide on-demand hot water and can be located near the fixture. Because they are available in electric, natural gas, and propane models, tankless water heaters can easily replace conventional models.
Other benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Small size so it can be installed almost anywhere
- Low energy usage and lower utility costs
- Up to a 25 year lifespan
- Virtually unlimited water supply
If you need reliable tankless water heater services in Midlothian, look no further than Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating. We feature popular models including Ruud, Eternal, Rinnai, Takagi, and other top industry manufacturers. We have experience working with such models and can provide reliable tankless water heater repairs. If you need to replace your unit, we offer expert tankless water heater installation that will prevent costly repairs in the future.
Water Heater Services Backed by 55+ Years of Experience
For over 5 decades, Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating has been the trusted name in water heater services throughout Midlothian. From the initial installation to repairs, we ensure you enjoy hot water at all times. With our regular maintenance services, you’ll not only ensure your water heater works the way it should but will stay eligible for manufacturer’s warranty.
When it comes to your water heater, don't take chances. Contact our skilled plumbers at (972) 362-9797!