Toilet Repair in Cedar Hill, TX
The toilet a critical plumbing fixture in the average Dallas home, providing a sanitary way to dispose of waste with minimal trouble. Occasionally, however, toilets do develop problems, such as a minor leak or clog, or something more serious, like a constantly running toilet that wastes water or a wax ring that leaks.
When you have a toilet problem, you can count on Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for help. Our plumbing experts have the repair parts, tools and knowledge to solve your problems quickly, and we provide plumbing services throughout the Dallas area.
Contact us today at 972-890-9818 to learn more about our plumbing services!
How the Toilet in Your Dallas Area Home Works
A toilet combines several components to control the flow of water, and here is how they all work together:
- When the handle is depressed, it rotates a lever, lifting the flapper valve
- With the flapper valve open, water enters the bowl from the tank, pushing the waste through the trap and into the drain
- Any remaining water fills the trap, preventing odors in the bathroom from the drain system
- As the water empties into the bowl, the float falls, opening the fill valve and refilling the tank from the supply line
- Once the tank fills and the float rises, the fill valve closes, shutting off the water
If there are problems with any of these parts, the toilet may not flush properly. Additionally, drain problems can cause a toilet clog.
If you are having toilet problems, contact our team today for help!
Common Toilet Problems in the Dallas Area
Toilets rarely have major problems, but some of the most common ones and their causes include:
- Clogged toilet: Excessive waste, foreign objects or non-flushable materials like wet wipes
- Running toilet: Leaking flapper valve or tank seal
- Improper water level: Poorly-adjusted or damaged float
- Noisy or slow-filling toilet: Partially-closed supply or damaged fill valve
- Partial flushing: Slack in the flapper chain
- Odors: Empty trap or damaged wax ring
- Rocking: Damaged toilet seats or missing shims
- Waste on the floor: Damaged wax ring or cracked fixture
For more information about these toilet problems, contact us today!
Toilet Repairs in the Dallas Area
Regardless of the cause, our expert plumbers at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly diagnose and repair your toilet problems. We carry the most common repair parts, as well as tools like closet augers, pipe snakes and more. Our common toilet repair services include:
- Replacing fill valves, flapper valves, handles and float assemblies
- Replacing wax rings or tanks seals
- Replacing supply lines and shut-off valves
- Removing a stubborn toilet clog
Contact us today for service!
Call Today for Toilet Repair Service in Dallas, TX
Whether you have a clogged toilet, leaking toilet or a major plumbing problem, you can trust our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for all your plumbing and toilet repair needs!
Contact us today at 972-890-9818 for an appointment!