Plumbing Services in Cedar Hill
Nobody ever plans to need plumbing services, but when you do have an emergency or need repair, replacement, or maintenance service for your plumbing, then we have just one question to ask you: Is today soon enough?
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, we’ve got the immediate solutions to all of your plumbing problems!
The Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Experts Offer:
- Residential Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Installation
- Pipe & Valve Repair
- Water Filtration
- Water Softeners
- Gas Fitting
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Sump & Ejector Pumps
- Garbage Disposals
- Basement Pump-Out
- Water Leak Repair
- Main Line Service & Repair
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- New Construction Plumbing
- Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- Toilet Service & Installation
- Faucet Service
- Heating System Repairs
- Gas Appliance Hook-Up
- Tub Service & Replacement
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for fast and convenient service today!
Our local plumbers are ready to respond to your needs. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is what makes us a 5 Star rated plumbing company, and it’s why homeowners have been trusting us for over 20 years! You can tell that Precision is a company you can rely on from what customers have to say in our over 150 reviews.
Did You Know:
- Use Cold Water – instead of hot water to keep the garbage disposal in tip-top shape.
- Spot Issues Early – to reduce the risk of a full replacement.
- The Main Valve – locate it now, and keep this information handy to reduce the risk of flooding in the home.
- Appliance Valves – also have main shut-off areas in the event of a malfunction. Having this knowledge can save on the headache of flood cleanups.
- Weatherized Plumbing – ask our specialists how to keep plumbing from breaking during extreme temperatures.
Call Dial One Plumbing today for all your Metro Dallas plumbing needs.
for Cedar Hill, TX
not only great service/ personable and knowledgeble
Jeff - Cedar Hill, TX
good job.. james
A little pricey, but prompt,great service
Alice - Cedar Hill, TX
Johnathan was professional and accommodated all my questions.
Great Service, Fair Price
Nelson - Cedar Hill, TX
The Plummer did an excellent job on water heater replacement. Very knowledgeable and friendly.
Great Customer and on the Job Service
Trevor - Cedar Hill, TX
Friendly response, prompt service (and on time). James - the technician was obviously capable in what he does. I bought and attempted to install a new kitchen faucet myself, but just could not get loose the screw holding the unit together up and in back of the sink bowl - even after a couple of trips to Home Depot for tools. I don't think he expected it to be as difficult as it was; but he did well. I highly recommend DialOne. My only feeling, price/cost was a bit more than I would have expected. But overall, good job.
Great service kept me informed pleasant disposition
Debra - Cedar Hill, TX