Dallas Faucet Repair Services
Professional Workmanship for World-Class Results
Leaking faucets can be quite a nuisance, causing dripping noises, stained fixtures, and potential messes. But they can also cost you money by increasing your water bill. To conserve water and keep your bills as low as possible, it is important to repair your leaky faucets as soon as you can.
When you have a problem with your faucet, you can count on our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for fast, affordable faucet repairs in Cedar Hill or anywhere in the Dallas area. Our professional plumbers can repair all brands and models of faucets, and with our fully stocked trucks, most repairs can be completed quickly and efficiently.
Is your faucet leaking, suffering from low pressure, or not working at all? Contact us today for reliable, professional faucet repairs.
Common Faucet Problems & Their Causes
Leaks are the most common complaint when a faucet needs to be repaired, but other problems can occur as well.
Some of the most frequent issues we see include:
- Reduced pressure or flow: If you have hard water, acidic water, too much iron, or an inordinate amount of sediment, debris could clog the supply lines, valves, or aerator, reducing pressure and flow.
- Sporadic pressure: If your faucet occasionally has sporadic pressure, it could be caused by debris that eventually loosens, causing a pressure spike. It could also be caused by a partially clogged aerator, or by air in the lines due to a plumbing leak.
- Leaks: In most cases, leaks are caused by worn O-rings, washers, or seals. Minerals from hard water, corrosion, or sediment can also cause the faucet to drip, by preventing it from shutting off completely.
- Broken parts: Leaks, low pressure, and other faucet problems can also be caused by loose, worn, or broken internal parts, such as the adjusting ring, washers, packing nuts, or handle screws. External plumbing problems can also cause leaks, such as damaged supply lines or shut-off valves.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, our experts can find the problem and offer the best solutions for your needs.
Besides repairing faucet leaks when you find them, there are several other ways you can reduce your water usage:
- Install aerators to reduce flow while maintaining pressure
- Choose low-flow WaterSense faucets and showerheads
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth
- Take shorter showers and minimize baths
- Install a water-saving toilet and repair leaks quickly
Schedule Your Services Today
From Dallas faucet repairs to plumbing, fixture, and faucet replacements, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can help you with all your plumbing problems.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.