Plumbing Maintenance in Cedar Hill
Keeping Your System in Top Condition
The plumbing system in your home is critical to both your comfort and your health. Routine plumbing maintenance can help to protect your plumbing system from damage and extend its life while preventing leaks, clogs, and other major problems. While some plumbing system maintenance is relatively simple and can be done yourself, for the rest, you will need the help of an experienced maintenance plumber.
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we can help you with all your plumbing maintenance needs, from inspecting your plumbing system for leaks and other problems to treating your water to prevent mineral accumulations and cleaning your drains to prevent clogs. We serve both residential and commercial customers throughout the Dallas area, and we offer a full selection of plumbing services, including the installation, maintenance, and repair of pipes, fixtures, water treatment systems, water heaters, and more.
Home Plumbing Tips for Homeowners
Many plumbing system problems can be avoided with a bit of simple maintenance.
Here are a few tips that can help you protect your plumbing system:
- Insulate pipes in cold weather to prevent freezing
- Secure loose pipes to prevent flexing that can cause leaks
- Do not hang items on exposed pipes
- Use caution when driving nails into walls to avoid puncturing pipes
- Clean faucet aerators to remove mineral accumulations and restore pressure
- Repair faucet leaks to avoid staining and higher water bills
- Repair leaking or noisy toilets to avoid excessive water bills
- Avoid flushing moist wipes, hygiene products, and toilettes
- Keep grease and food particles out of the drain to avoid clogs
- Use drain screens in the bathroom to keep hair out of the drains
- Avoid chemical drain cleaners to prevent pipe damage
Plumbing Maintenance Services
For more advanced plumbing maintenance, our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating can help.
We offer a variety of plumbing maintenance services, including:
- Plumbing system inspections
- Leak detection and repair
- Pipe maintenance and repair
- Drain and sewer system cleaning
- Video camera pipe inspections
- Water treatment system installation and maintenance
- Water quality testing
- Fixture maintenance and repair
- Water heater maintenance and repair
- Sump pump and garbage disposal maintenance and repair
It is a good idea to have your plumbing system professionally inspected at least once a year to catch any developing problems before they become major emergencies.
Let Our Team Help You
From routine plumbing system maintenance to repairs and installations, you can trust our team at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for all your plumbing needs. We offer exceptional customer service, upfront pricing, and 24-hour emergency plumbing service throughout Cedar Hill and the Dallas area.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.