7 Warning Signs You Need A Sewer Repair
Sewer repair is absolutely essential if you want your plumbing system to work efficiently this fall. Many homeowners will take their sewer line for granted, mainly due to the fact that it’s not immediately visible to the eye. Since the sewer line is underground, any problems can linger and grow worse with time. By the time the homeowner realizes problems are developing, it may be too late and instead leave them in a situation where they will lead to pay a significant amount of money on sewer replacement. Don’t fall into a similar trap. It is highly important to be attentive with your sewer line. Indications of a problem may appear around your home in ways you didn’t even anticipate, and you need to be aware of them all. A responsible homeowner doesn’t allow sewer problems to linger on. If you notice something wrong with your sewer line, it’s time to call for help.
How Can Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning Help You?
Fortunately, at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, we can provide high-caliber sewer repair to ensure you have a safe, and sanitary, plumbing system. Our team of licensed plumbers can determine the root of a problem immediately and make the repairs necessary to eliminate them. However, as part of ensuring you avoid sewer line troubles altogether, we also want you to be aware of the signs alerting you of a problem so you can communicate sewer issues clearly with our plumbers. Sometimes, all it takes is a quick look around the house to determine sewer repair is necessary. Once you call us for repair, the benefits of our service are aplenty. In addition to better performing plumbing fixtures, fixing leaks in your sewer line immediately can shave off 10% of your home’s energy bills. With Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, you are guaranteeing effectiveness and efficiency from your plumbing system unlike ever before.
The Top 7 Signs Your Home Needs A Sewer Repair
If you are unsure on what to notice, allow Dial One to give you a few pointers. The next time you suspect something is afoot with your plumbing system, please call for emergency plumbing service when you notice any of these signs:
- High Costs on Water Bills: Sewer line problems may be the reason behind any sudden spikes in water costs. A leak will leave you paying for more money than necessary. In fact, a single leak can waste you up to thousands of gallons of water annually and leave you in a worse financial situation than before. Calling a plumber at Dial One in this situation can go a long way in ensuring you do not lose a significant amount of money.
- Foul Odors: Nobody wants their home to be filled with the smell of raw sewage but it may be possible if your sewer line begins to malfunction. It can greatly take away from home atmosphere, especially when the smell begins to permeate through every area of your household. Any potential guests wouldn’t be so excited to visit with such a rotten smell, so call a plumber to investigate the cause.
- Strange Noises: Your sewer line should not be making a single noise, so it should be a concern when it makes any sound at all. Any strange noises, such as gurgling, are a sign that you need professional attention. It is also means for concern when you hear the sound of running water even when nobody in your household is using it, or hear the sound of running water struggling to make its way through your pipes.
- Wet Spots on Landscape: Unexplained wet spots are one of the most immediate warning signs of a sewer problem, especially since it can put the level of sanitation in your home at risk. If you are a homeowner who truly values the state of their landscape, this may be a heartbreaking occurrence. Before it begins to really damage your lawn, call a professional at Dial One to fix the leak, as it may be indicate of a more serious problem.
- Fluctuating Toilet Water Levels: Noticing toilet water levels begin to rise and fall suddenly? It is especially concerning if the problem occurs when the toilets aren’t in use. A licensed plumber will be able to get to the root of the problem if you have concerns about your toilet water.
- Multiple Clogging Fixtures: You may find yourself with a huge plumbing emergency on your hands if plumbing fixtures are clogging all at once. Since malfunctioning sewer systems have the tendency to become clogged in the hard-to-find areas, you should call a plumber with the tools and resources necessary to conduct plumbing maintenance.
- Old Age: Depending on its material, a sewer line can last you a long time. But nothing is forever, and you will be seeking replacement at some point. If your current sewer line is older than 40 years, it should definitely be inspected by your plumber. An older sewer line is more likely to experience issues requiring repair. Even if your sewer line still works well, considering replacement may be the better option to avoid trouble in the future. This is especially true if your sewer line is made of outdated material like cast iron or clay.
Don’t Let Sewer Problems Put You In A Rut – Schedule Your Sewer Repair Today
Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning today if you want to maintain your plumbing system with our high-quality sewer repair!