Water Heater Installation Considerations
Water heater installation is essential if you want a steady flow of hot water in your home. After all, what is a home without hot water anyway? Probably not a comfortable one, that’s for sure. You need hot water for showering, washing dishes, and even cooking yourself a nice, warm dinner. Even just one day without hot water can throw off how conveniently you live in your home. If you don’t have a reliable water heater installed, you need to see to it immediately.
However, even if hot water is a necessity, you also need to make sure you are installing the right water heater. If not, it may lead to even more problems that will prevent you from living comfortably in your home. It may even be downright dangerous, especially when an improperly installed water heater can greater the risk of carbon monoxide emissions. Before you go ahead and spend cash on any random water heater, make sure you know what you are buying. You are much better off contacting a water heating contractor who can lead you down the right path.
Calling Dial One for Water Heater Service
If you are indeed looking for a contractor, please call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for water heater installation. We can supply you with a new water heater as soon as possible, especially if it means keeping your family comfortable. We know how essential hot water is to a happy home, and that’s why we can provide installation services for homes of all styles and hot water needs. Our experienced, licensed team of contractors can help any new residents moving into the area by providing them with a new water heater that will help them ease into their new place of residence seamlessly. But no matter your living situation, we can adjust our services to guarantee your long-term satisfaction.
Factors to Consider Before Installation
Here are some common points of consideration you will encounter during the installation process that will influence your decision in what type of water heater you install:
- Fuel Type: Common water heater fuel types include: gas, electricity, propane, and fuel. Considering a fuel type is ideal in situations where you are looking to switch water heater systems, like if you currently own an electric water heater but want to switch to gas instead. Each fuel type has its own set of benefits. For example, if you are looking for safer fueling, go with an electric water heater, as you may risk a fire or explosion with a leak in a gas water heater.
- Water Heater Size: That new, large water heater may sound nice on paper, but it may not fit well in your home. Fortunately, before any installation work begins, one of our water heating contractors will inspect your home to determine if your chosen type will be able to fit within your home’s physical space.
- Energy Efficiency: You need to consider how a water heater will be able to save you money on energy bills. Even if your current water heater is working well, it may not be proving cost-efficient in the energy department. There are many water heaters out there today that could make the perfect replacement and instead work to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Hot Water Needs: You need to take hot water needs into consideration, whether you live alone or with your family. Depending on the number of occupants in your home, you may need a water heater that will be able to cater to a wide range of needs so the entire family is kept comfortable.
Types of Water Heaters to Consider
There are several different types of water heaters on the market today. It may even be hard to keep track of them all. At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we can provide you with two main water heating options, each with their own benefits. The next time you call us for water heater installation, we can provide you with:
- Conventional Water Heater: Conventional water heaters are the most common type of water heaters available. You can find them in a wide variety of sizes and styles, with most of them holding 20 to 80 gallons of water. However, they are also more susceptible to encountering physical damage and corrosion, leading you to spend more money on water heater repair and maintenance.
- Tankless Water Heater: Ready to drop the tank? Then you can! At Dial One, we also provide tankless water heater installation. Though they generally feature a higher installation cost, tankless water heaters boast 96% energy efficiency, a remarkably high figure compared to conventional water heating’s 60-65% efficiency rate. Better yet, they can provide two decades of energy-efficient hot water for all purposes. That is 20 years of energy savings!
Don’t Let A Lack Of Hot Water Make You Cold This Fall – Schedule Your Water Heater Installation Service Today
Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating today if you want to learn more and receive high-quality water heater installation!