Hot Water Heater Installation in Dallas, Texas
When considering replacing old home appliances with modern energy efficient models, water heating should at the top of your list. Though you might not think about it much, you rely on hot water daily and it plays a critical role in your home’s energy usage. It’s worth considering replacing it to if you want to the energy saving benefits offered by systems currently on the market.
Whether you’ve only just started considering a new unit or you old one has completely broken down, call the experts at Dial One Johnson Plumbing for hot water heater installation or replacement today. Our highly trained technicians take on all types of water heater installations.
Are you ready to have a new water heater installed? Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing for a quote or to schedule service now!
How to Choose a New Water Heater
There are now two basic types of water heaters—traditional tank–style water heaters and tankless models. While both types can provide ample hot water, it’s important to choose the type best suited for your home.
- Conventional Water Heating: The traditional system includes a large tank that acts as a reservoir for hot water. Water is heated within the tank, then distributed to fixtures throughout the house whenever a faucet calls for it. Although this is what many people are used to, a tank system has its drawbacks. The main disadvantage is that the tank is kept heated even when you do not necessarily need hot water, which can be a waste of energy and money.
- Tankless Water Heating: Alternatively, tankless models have a series of elements along the hot water pipes which heat the water en route to the faucet. This means water is only heated when you need it, which can be more cost effective. However, tankless hot water heaters aren’t always the best solutions when hot water is often needed in more than one part of the house simultaneously.
After deciding on a type of water heater, you must also choose an energy source. The most common options are electricity, oil, and gas. Which option is most appropriate for you will depend on what your home is set up for now and the codes in your area, among other factors.
Why Should You Replace Your Hot Water Heater?
A good installation is the first step to keeping your water heater running well for many years. It is best to go with an experienced, reputable water heater installation company. Here’s why installing a new water in Dallas with the help of Dial One Johnson Plumbing is best for you:
- Longer-Lasting Water Heating: Tank or tankless, today’s water heating models are designed to last longer than ever before. With highly-efficient, modern water heating installed in your home you can worry less about having to consider replacement. You’ll have hot water for showering, washing dishes, and cooking for a longer time to come!
- Improved Energy Efficiency: A new water heater can only mean good things for energy efficiency in your home. Older hot water heaters tend to use up more energy to heat up water, costing you money on those pesky energy bills. But a new water heater is just what you need to keep the costs of those energy bills to a low!
- Improved Mood: Have you ever gone to take your morning shower and instead met with a blast of cold water? That’s a rude awakening best avoided! Since you rely so much on hot water many times a day, it’s important to make sure you have a water heater that won’t call it quits to keep the whole family happy.
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing for Water Heater Replacement and Installation in Dallas Today
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing today if you want to install a new water heater. Our water heater installation techs have not only the experience necessary to properly install your new equipment, but also the expertise to help you choose the right model in the first place. We’ll then install your new unit to the manufacturer’s exact specifications, ensuring years of uninterrupted hot water for your entire home.
Never ask “Where can I find hot water heater installers near me?” again! Dial One Johnson Plumbing is the plumbing company you need to know in Dallas. Contact us now!
Areas We Serve
- Balch Springs
- Cedar Hill
- Farmers Branch
- Glen Heights
- Grand Prairie
- Oak Cliff
- Red Oak