Water Heater Repair, Service & Replacement in Lancaster, TX
Hot water heaters are essential to keeping your home running. If yours has stopped providing hot water, is running out quickly, or is leaking, make Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning your first call. Our local plumbers can provide expert repairs and maintenance or help you find a quality water heater replacement from brands like Bradford White, Whirlpool, GE, Lochinvar, Rheem, and more.
Need water heater repair or replacement service in the Lancaster, TX area? Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing today!
Our Water Heater Services in Lancaster
Dial One Johnson Plumbing has been providing hot water heater service to Lancaster homeowners since 1965. Call us today for any of these water heater services:
- Lancaster hot water heater installation: Removing and replacing a hot water heater can be tough if you’re not familiar with what to do. Avoid further damage to your equipment by using a licensed plumber. Our water heater installation service is quick, efficient, and will give you the latest water heater model at a fair price.
- Lancaster hot water heater repair: If you have a conventional water heater with a big storage tank, you may experience problems like leaks, cracks, rust, corrosion, and more. But don’t panic, because the repair services offered by Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning can solve it all. We offer quick, effective water heater repairs in the Lancaster area.
- Lancaster hot water heater service and maintenance: To ensure your unit lasts, annual checkups are recommended. We can give your water heater a close inspection and prevent any potential problems from worsening.
Common Water Heater Problems in Lancaster
Dial One Johnson Plumbing can help with any of the following water heater issues:
- No hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Water heater pilot light is out
- Leaking water heater tank
- Hot water temperature fluctuations
- Leaking or cracked pipe
- Water heater making strange noises
- Want to move water heater to other location
- Want to replace water heater with a different type
If you’re experiencing any of the issues above, call us now for Lancaster water heater repair!
Lancaster Water Heater Installation & Replacement
We love giving our customers options, especially when it comes to water heating. Dial One Johnson Plumbing offers a reliable and certified plumbing installation service, with years of experience sizing and installing all types of water heaters, including:
- Conventional storage water heaters: This is your average type of water heater. It comes equipped with a storage tank which has heated water reserves.
- Tankless water heaters: This type of water heating heats the water through fuel sources in the home. Since there is no storage tank, it can take up significantly less space in your home.
- Heat pump water heaters: These water heaters are perfect for energy efficiency. They transfer a small amount heat, from one section to the next.
- Solar water heaters: This type of water heating is also energy-efficient and relies on the power of the sun to generate electricity or heat.
- Tankless coil and indirect water heaters: These systems are unique rely on other systems in the home to heat the water.
What Is the Best Hot Water Heater? Which Is Most Efficient?
The most common type of water heater installed today is the tankless water heater, mainly because of its space-saving features and energy-efficiency. The initial investment is a bit higher, but it’s energy efficiency leads to big savings on energy costs. Tankless water heaters can also last up to twice as long as conventional storage water heaters.
Dial One Johnson Plumbing: Your Lancaster Water Heater Experts
Dial One Johnson Plumbing is experienced in both the upkeep and installation of new water heaters. Repair services are also available at fair rates and fast response times. Call us to learn more about hot water heaters today!