Dallas Water Heater Services
Serving Cedar Hill & the Dallas Metro Area Since 1965
Water heaters play a vital role in your home’s day-to-day function. If you have noticed that yours has been unreliable, runs out of hot water quickly, or has begun to leak, Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating should be the team you call! Our Dallas plumbing team is here to provide top-quality repairs, maintenance, or installation services when you need it most.
Our team can assist you with a broad range of services, including:
Need Dallas water heater repair or replacement service? Contact our team today to get started!
Types of Water Heaters
At Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating, we love being able to give our customers options. This is why we feature water heater installation services that are friendly, reliable, and backed by years of experience installing water heaters of all kinds.
Our team can work with you to help determine the make and model that works best for your needs and budget. Just a few of the types of systems we install include:
- Conventional water heaters: The style of water heater that most everyone pictures, this features a storage tank that keeps water hot and ready to send anywhere in the home. These models tend to be one of the more affordably priced options.
- Tankless water heaters: This model heats water on demand, meaning there is no need for a tank and you will never run out. It will usually run a bit more initially, but the energy efficiency is hard to beat.
- Gas water heaters: Although they cost more up front, gas water heaters are a more affordable water heating option when you factor in their lower monthly operating cost. However, they do present a carbon monoxide risk.
- Electric water heaters: Electric water heaters are more efficient than gas water heaters and cost less up front, but they do cost more to operate per month. There is no risk of carbon monoxide poisoning with this type of water heater.
- Solar water heaters: These water heaters rely on solar energy to generate heat and warm the water.
- Heat pump water heaters: This model works on the same principle as heat pump HVAC units, transferring ambient heat from one location to another. Like its cousin, it is an extremely efficient option.
Call Our Dallas-Area Water Heater Experts
Our Cedar Hill water heater team is experienced in both the upkeep and installation of new units. Repair services are also available at fair rates and with fast response times.
Learn more about our water heater experts in Dallas today by calling us at (972) 362-9797.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.