Water Heater Services
Hot water heaters are essential to keep your home running, and occupants within the home clean and comfortable. Main uses for waters heaters include heated showers and cleaner dishes. Should hot water heaters perform poorly, it may be better to replace, than repair time-and-again. Hot water heaters are now simpler than ever to install and very cost-friendly, but who should you call?
Well, you should make Dial One Johnson Plumbing your number-one service for hot water heaters. We can help you find a quality water heater brand such as Bradford Whites, Whirlpool, GE, Lockinvar, Rheem and others. A certified contractor from Dial One Johnson Plumbing can make a world of difference in your home’s water heating no matter if it’s installation, repair, or replacement. Once you receive assistance from Dial One Johnson Plumbing, you’ll know you’ve received the best water heating service in the area!
What Can Dial One Offer You?
If you want a service that cover all of your water heating needs, then look no further than Dial One Johnson Plumbing. Call us today for service and we can provide you with the following:
- Hot Water Heater Installation: Removing and replacing a hot water heater can be tough if you’re not familiar with what to do. Owners can furthermore avoid damage to their new equipment by using the help of a specialist at Dial One Johnson Plumbing. Our installation service is quick, efficient, and will give you the latest water heater model at a fair price.
- Hot Water Heater Repair: If you have a conventional water heater with a big storage tank, you may experience problems like leaks, cracks, rust, corrosion, and more. However, don’t panic, because the repair services offered by Dial One Johnson Plumbing can solve it all. We offer quick, durable repairs that will see your water heater fixed in record time!
- Hot Water Heater Maintenance: To ensure your unit lasts, annual checkups are recommended. In addition, if issues are detected, be sure to call a contractor at Dial One Johnson Plumbing as soon as possible to prevent expedited damage. We can give your water heater a close inspection and prevent any potential problems from worsening and hindering your water heater.
In addition to these services, you’re guaranteed excellent customer service that will make you the top priority. We’ll make sure the work is done to your specifications!
Water Heater Types & Sizes
We love giving our customers options, especially when it comes to water heating. Dial One Johnson Plumbing features a reliable and certified plumbing installation service, with years of experience sizing and installing all types of water heaters including:
- Conventional Storage Water Heaters: This is your average type of water heater. It comes equipped with a storage tank which has heated water reserves.
- Tankless Water Heaters: This type of water heating heats the water through fuel sources in the home. Since there is no storage tank, it can take up significantly less space in your home
- Heat Pump Water Heaters: These water heaters are perfect for energy efficiency. They transfer a small amount heat, from one section to the next.
- Solar Water Heaters: This type of water heating is also energy-efficient, and relies on the power of the sun to generate electricity or heat.
- Tankless Coil And Indirect Water Heaters: These systems are unique rely on other systems in the home to heat the water.
The most common water heater installed today are tankless water heaters, mainly because of their space-saving features, and energy-efficiency. The initial investment is also comparatively less than other types.
Dial One Johnson Plumbing is experienced in both the upkeep and installation of new units. Repair services are also available at fair rates, and fast response times. Call us to learn more about hot water heaters today!
Areas We Serve
- Balch Springs
- Cedar Hill
- Farmers Branch
- Glen Heights
- Grand Prairie
- Oak Cliff
- Red Oak