Water Heater Installations in Dallas
Serving Cedar Hill & All of the Dallas Metro Area
When considering replacing old home appliances with modern energy-efficient models, your water heater should be at the top of your list. Though you might not think about it much, you rely on hot water daily and it plays a critical role in your home’s energy usage. It’s worth considering replacing it if you want the energy-saving benefits offered by systems currently on the market.
Whether you’ve only just started considering a new unit or your old one has completely broken down, call the experts at Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating for water heater installations in Dallas. Our highly trained technicians are experienced with all types of water heater installations.
Are you ready to have a new water heater installed in your home? Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating at (972) 362-9797 or schedule a service now! We service Dallas, Cedar Hill, Dallas, Red Oak, and the surrounding areas!
Types of Water Heaters
There are now two basic types of water heaters: traditional tank-style water heaters and tankless models. While both types can provide ample hot water, it’s important to choose the type best suited for your home.
- Conventional Water Heating: This traditional system includes a large tank that acts as a reservoir for hot water. Water is heated within the tank, then distributed to fixtures throughout the house whenever a faucet calls for it. Although this is what many people are used to, a tank system has its drawbacks. The main disadvantage is that the tank is kept heated even when you do not necessarily need hot water, which can be a waste of energy and money.
- Tankless Water Heating: Alternatively, tankless models have a series of elements along the hot water pipes, which heat the water en route to the faucet. This means water is only heated when you need it, which can be more cost-effective. However, tankless hot water heaters aren’t always the best solutions when hot water is often needed in more than one part of the house simultaneously.
After deciding on a type of water heater, you must also choose an energy source. The most common options are electricity, oil, and gas. Which option is most appropriate for you will depend on what your home is currently set up for and the codes in your area, among other factors.
Factors to Consider Before Installation
Here are some common points of consideration you will encounter during the installation process that will influence your decision on what type of water heater you install:
- Fuel Type: Common water heater fuel types include gas, electricity, propane, and fuel. Considering a fuel type is ideal in situations where you are looking to switch water heater systems, such as if you currently own an electric water heater but want to switch to gas instead. Each fuel type has its own set of benefits. For example, if you are looking for safer fueling, go with an electric water heater, as you may risk a fire or explosion with a leak in a gas water heater.
- Water Heater Size: That new, large water heater may sound nice on paper, but it may not fit well in your home. Fortunately, before any installation work begins, one of our water heating contractors will inspect your home to determine if your chosen type will be able to fit within your home’s physical space.
- Energy Efficiency: You need to consider how a water heater will be able to save you money on energy bills. Even if your current water heater is working well, it may not be proving cost-efficient in the energy department. There are many water heaters out there today that could make the perfect replacement and work to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Hot Water Needs: You need to take hot water needs into consideration, whether you live alone or with your family. Depending on the number of occupants in your home, you may need a water heater that will be able to cater to a wide range of needs so the entire family is kept comfortable.
Learn more about what to consider before installing a new water heater in Dallas. Contact Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating.
Why Should You Replace Your Hot Water Heater?
A good installation is the first step to keeping your water heater running well for many years. It is best to go with an experienced, reputable water heater installation company. Here’s why installing a new water heater with the help of Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating is the best choice:
- Longer-Lasting Water Heating: Tank or tankless, today’s water heating models are designed to last longer than ever before. With highly efficient, modern water heating installed in your home, you can worry less about having to consider replacement. You’ll have hot water for showering, washing dishes, and cooking for a long time to come!
- Improved Energy Efficiency: A new water heater can only mean good things for energy efficiency in your home. Older water heaters tend to use up more energy to heat water, costing you money on those pesky energy bills. But a new water heater is just what you need to keep the costs of those energy bills to a minimum!
- Improved Mood: Have you ever gone to take your morning shower and instead been met with a blast of cold water? That’s a rude awakening best avoided! Since you rely so much on hot water many times a day, it’s important to make sure you have a water heater that won’t call it quits to keep the whole family happy.
Call Dial One Johnson Plumbing, Cooling & Heating Today!
Our Dallas-area plumbers have not only the experience necessary to properly install your new equipment, but also the expertise to help you choose the right model in the first place. We’ll then install your new unit to the manufacturer’s exact specifications, ensuring years of uninterrupted hot water for your entire home. We offer water heater repair services as well.
Contact us today at (972) 362-9797! We look forward to ensuring your home always has the hot water you need.
Staff Cared About Their Customers- Carolyn G.
Great Service!- Daniel
Excellent Work, Quick Service & Fair Rates !- Sherry F.
Great Customer Service- Robert S.
Returning Customer Again !- Robert B.